Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What in the World to do in Winter

So it's March and we are still buried in a blanket of snow and just recently have seen the sun to re-establish that there actually is a sun in the sky. Cabin fever has broken out multiple times only to be broken by a non-monotonous activity. Here are a handful of them. The first being if you can't beat the snow you join the snow. This is Thomas' first snowman ever and boy is it a beauty. Sometimes we turn on some slammin tunes (thanks Em) and his favorite lately is "The Wheels on the Bus", here is a picture of his "bus"




We like to go to story hour at the library and this last Monday was real cute. The lady gave us each a sheet of tin foil and turned on some music and we had to walk around the "lake" when the music stopped we could jump in our puddle and splash around. We also read the Rainbow Fish book, hence the rainbow fish picture. Nursery is also tons of fun for T-man he has no fear and says loudly "Bye-bye" to me the minute I put him down in there. The teacher is cute and likes to do handouts. He is obsessed with the movie "Bolt" and I'll let him watch some of it and he'll beg for more. Last night we played laser tag in the dark. (last picture) I took this pen and we turned out the lights and I had him chasing this laser and jumping on it. It got all his remaining energy out right before bed. My little guy is a bundle of energy and I am loving every second of my full time job.

2 comments:

Becka said...

Man, you guys have more fun than we do when the weather is nice! I did have to be careful not to get sunburned while we dug in the dirt and made a castle today! ;-b

Emily said...

You are doing a wonderful job Kristine! Lucky Thomas!