Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Thomas





This is when we were all singing Happy Birthday to him. He was eating it up.

Yep he's 2 and he's terrible as in T-totally active, E-extra kind, R-really helpful, R-ready to go, I-incredibly entertaining, B-boy,boy,boy, L-loving and E-especially cute. He has really leaped forward with his language. I like to here him say "love" it comes out more like "ove". He is learning to sing too, the other night I was singing "I Am a Child of God" and he started singing along. His birthday I tried to impress upon him the importance of the day all throughout the day by excitedly saying "Thomas! It's your Birthday" but he didn't quite catch on. He could say "Two" when you ask how old he is. That night though we invited over his cousins and had cake with ice cream. He always gets really hyper when his cousins are around. While we were singing happy birthday his face just lit up and he was soaking it all up and for that moment I think he caught on to a little of the excitement all about him. Maybe not but he sure liked the song. Happy Birthday little one. We are sure glad your in our family. Love you.

No comments: