Monday, February 16, 2009







Fam! You've probably heard that Mom, Dad, and Gramps drove all the way to BYUI to watch Dad give me the Melchizedek Priesthood. These are a few shots of the great weekend we had! Dad gave a powerful blessing, there were some wonderful things said -- I've never been more excited to help out with the work. Mom was really happy to see it happen, I could tell, and it was really great to have grandpa there as well -- what a special man.

Dad had some great jokes this weekend, he had me and Karri laughing a lot; and Mom took quite a shot at my girlfriend -- I mentioned that I cook rice and veggies for her a lot, and Mom says: "Oh she eats a lot of rice? No wonder her eyes are all slanted." Lol, it was awesome.

After the blessing some of the girls (Mom, Karri, and Mindy -- Mason's wife) made lunch and we all relaxed and laughed for the afternoon. It was perfect! Just before they left I showed them around campus, and we talked about the good things to come.

I miss you all,
Spencer

8 comments:

Kristine said...

I can't tell you how pumped I was to find a post by someone other than me, I was beginning to think that I was the only one with cute pictures to post. (Yeah, I called all the rest of you out!!!!) I challenge you all to a post.

Thanks for sharing that awesome weekend with us. You look really handsome in that suit.

Emily said...

Thanks for the awesome post! Wow, did someone slip something in mom's punch? Hee-hee. Love you Spence!

Emily said...

Those are some great pictures.

Beth said...

We are proud to be related! You make us proud...

Nate and Jenny said...

Awesome! Man, I miss the good old times up in Rexburg. Those were some great pictures. What a special weekend. We love ya Spencer!

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing Spencer! It sounds like a great weekend! We are glad your parents and Grandpa got to come.

geoffrey said...

congrats. very exciting times. say hi to karri (and to grand targhee) for me!

Kitty-Kat said...

Those are some awesome pics!! Youre lookin good Sponge-man. Lol I'll call you soon... Its good to hear from you!